Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Should Be Flogged...

Ok, so it has been forever since I have posted anything and I am so very sorry for this.  I never realized how demanding this internship would be.  I really hoped I would be able to keep up with my blog and do my internship but this last couple of months I have been a horrible blogger.  I put in my application for my masters and I am still absolutely loving my internship at the nursing home.  Sadly to say Joely and I are not pregnant yet, but we are still trying and I go back to the Dr. April 2nd for my first dose of Clomid *fingers crossed*.  I hope everyone one of my lovely followers haven't given up on me and I do plan to start blogging more.  My internship ends in 23 days *sadness**gladness*!  Hope everyone is having an incredible week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment