Saturday, October 26, 2013

It's Fall Y'all...

So my favorite time of year has come back around!  I absolutely love Fall.  The colors, the cool weather, and football.  Being an intern at a high school allows me to be a huge kid again, and go to the football games.  I love it!  There is something about sitting in the bleachers, cheering on a great group of kids.  It made me so sad that last night was our last home game of the season.  Our team has done so well this year compared to others.  Plus, the guys have worked so hard.  It was also a special night because one of our coaches is fighting Leukemia.  Our school had a "black-out" night in honor of Coach Essary.  He is such an amazing man and I am so glad I am able to work with him!   So glad to be back with y'all and excited to see what all comes up in the next couple of weeks.

P.S.- Tomorrow I'll be posting about the fun had at the Rocky Horror Picture Show midnight showing I'm going to tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment