Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Summer Slumps...

Well I have been gone for awhile.  This summer has been pretty hard on me for some reason.  The hubby and I are still trying to have a little one and it is not coming along at the speed I was hoping.  I did get into graduate school after waiting three months to hear anything back from them, which I suppose is amazing news.  I have been really defeated these last couple of months and just quit writing to all my lovelies because I never had anything fun, exciting, or what I felt was relevant to share.  I guess today as I was cleaning up around the house I came to the realization that I do this for me first.  I always felt better when I was writing on my little bit of the internet.  I felt like I was doing something proactive by getting what I wanted to say out there into the world whether it be what i enjoy or something more profound.  So I guess what I am saying is I think I'm back.


                     

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog from 20SB! Nice to see another Tennessee girl! Did I see that you were a UT grad? As in UT Knoxville or what?

    I'm excited to be your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I am a University of TN at Martin graduate on of Knoxville's sister schools! Thanks for the follow I have been a horrid blogger here lately but hope to have some new posts up very soon!

      Delete