Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm Back...

     I think my hiatus has been long enough at this point and I am ready to put back on my blogger hat and start typing up some posts!

     A couple of updates... I am officially a college graduate!  Yay, I never thought I would make it but I did and I have the fake diploma to prove it!  More on this topic tomorrow!

                   
     I am still not pregnant although I have been back to the doctor.  I start my first round of Clomid this month though and I am excited!

I really cannot wait to get back into the swing of things here at Southern Ramblings because I have really missed sharing with all my lovelies and hearing what all of y'all have to say.  So for those of you who has stuck it out with me through these last couple of months thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment