Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So What Wednesday...

                                               So What Wednesday
This week I am saying so what to a lot!  As I get older it has gotten a whole heck of a lot easier to let things go.  Thank goodness!  I have been slacking a little this week writing because I am finalizing my research project that is due tomorrow!  This is the last big assignment of my undergrad education.  There are no words to describe how happy I am.  I finally decided where I am going to do my internship next semester... the nursing home.  I am more than happy with my decision.  Most of all I won't have to drive an hour every day anymore.  I will only have to drive about 3 miles down the road.  PLUS no weekends!  So now onto my list.


  • So what if I went out and bought season one of Once Upon a Time instead of watching it on Netflix *I hate buffering*
  • So what if I drank my orange juice in my new Disney Princesses mug *like a kid*
  • So what if I don't have my Christmas tree up yet
  • So what if I had to wake up at 12:30 this morning because my fire alarm went off and scared the crap out of all of us *I will survive*
  • So what if I get excited every time see the trailer for The Hobbit!
  • So what if I have been listening to Lana Del Rey on repeat. *She's amazing.
  • So what if I had a fan girl moment when Mike Bennett *my favorite author tweeted me back this morning!








So that my lovelies is my list for this week!  I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far, just think we are half way to the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. love your mug!!

    xo

    love and cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I do too! I had to buy a Christmas set from WalMart to get it, but it was worth it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I watched the first episode and then my husband starting deleting my DVR's without telling me. Supposedly I record too many shows pfft! So I hope by the end of my Christmas break I will be all caught up!

      Delete