Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Will work for free...

So as winter break approaches for me,  I am looking for places to intern for my last semester as an undergrad student!  YAY!  I have to find a place to work 40+ hours a week for free.  Well I guess not for free, I will gain lots of experience.  It has been so stressful deciding where I want to do this at.  I have narrowed it down to three different places, and I just can not decide because they are all amazing.  I can either intern at a nursing home, a high school, or a domestic abuse counseling agency.
They are each so different, and they all do such good work in the community where I live.  So lovelies I need a little help on deciding because I just can not decide!  I have till Monday to finalize my decision, and I guess the Lord will be hearing a lot of prayers on the subject between now and then.

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment