Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Break...

This Christmas break has been really hard for me for some reason.  At just a week in I have already got to the point where I have no idea what to do with myself, and I hate it!  Usually I have a ton of things I really need to get done and as soon as I have a break I jump right in and get it all done.  This time I really don't have a lot to do and I am just stuck.  I hate sitting around watching TV or surfing the internet all day, but I also hate cleaning every single minute!  I guess I just feel worthless right now and I hate it.  I know I accomplish so many things over a period of time, but when I am just being idle it seems as though I could be doing something.  So I started getting my yearly planner together last night and it made me feel a little more proactive.  I wish I could think of some big projects around the house to get done before I start my internship because I know once I start working life is going to drastically change around the Simmons house.  I have not worked since Joel and I got together due to taking care of my Grandfather and school, but now that the time is here for me to be a big girl I'm not really sure how we are going to cope in the beginning   Most of the time the hubby will be getting home way before I even think of being off, and he is not used to that!  Plus, hubby has a hard time with change!  So I guess it will be a learning curve for the both of us.  Ok, enough complaining!  Hope everyone is having a good week so far, and I will also be posting in a minute about how I did with the Resolutions in Motion Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment