1. What is your favorite quote from the Harry Potter series?
'We are a part of you, invisible to anyone else' -Sirius Black (HP and the Deathly Hallows)
I love this quote for so many reasons and have also planned a tattoo on my leg using the quote, and several HP symbols! Shout out to any HP fans that can draw, and can help design my tat!
2. How old were you when you became a fan of the series?
I was around 13 (1999) when I started reading the books. It took me a year to convince my grandparents the books were not going to turn me into a satanist!
3. Have you ever tried any HP recipes at home?
So this year for Halloween I made a big batch of Butter Beer to serve to all my unHarry Potter loving friends, they loved it! I wish I had taken pics it was pretty.
4. Which sort of obscure character would you want to know more about?
I am in LOVE with Luna Lovegood. She is amazing and I would love to know more about her back-story!
5. Have you ever used Harry Potter to prove a point in your everyday life?
Hummm... I have used Harry Potter facts to explain my love of it to others. I have also used the good and bad analogy in one of my Sociology presentations in college!
6. Be honest...would you dabble in the dark arts?
I do believe I would. I'm not sure how but, I am pretty sure I would end up using a dark magic in something! Maybe the Imperio Curse on a rat to scare someone!
7. Shop you would most like to visit in Diagon Alley?
Ollivander's because there is nothing more than to have my own personal wand! *that chooses me* The pictures are from my trip to the WWWOHP this summer and my Luna Lovegood wand I bought!