Monday, December 10, 2012

Manic Mondays...

Wow I have already been doing these for 3 weeks!  It's been a blast!
Week 11



1. What is your favorite fan site?
 Ok, so I don't know if this counts, but I love MuggleNet!  You have all your normal fan stuff and lots of fan fiction, recipes, trivia, and lots of other fun stuff!  This has been a go to site for me for ages!  

2. Do you have a crazy theory you would like to share with us?

Humm, that's a hard one. I think that a lot of the book is representative of some underground magical community!  Ok, I know that this is probably untrue, but a girl can dream can't she!  

3. Do you have a question YOU need answered?

What happens with Hermoine's parents.  I wonder if they go on to have more kids and what they both do after she is gone.  I also wonder if after the war she goes back and see's them.

4. Favorite Department of mysteries room?

The Planet room.  Luna said it was odd and if that girl finds it odd I believe that it would be AMAZING!


5. Biggest letdown of the series?

All the deaths... and the fact that the series ended!

6. If J.K. was to do anything else HP related would you rather see a prequel or a sequel?

Prequel, I have a great need to learn about the marauders!

7. Share some of your favorite HP GIFs with us! :)

twilight gif
                            Harry Potter - Hermione Punches Draco Malfoy



Ok, tomorrow I plan on doing a huge post, but it's been a long day and this girl needs her beauty rest!

2 comments:

  1. Those gifs are hilarious! I'd also love to know what happens to Hermione's parents - it's a bit sad that we never find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish that JkR would make a whole book just dedicated to questions left unanswered!

      Delete