Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello Senior Year

Well I am new to the world of blogging and was procrastinating working on my Senior Social Work project and thought it would be a wonderful time to start a blog!  My main reason for starting this blog is to show what a normal life for a college student/wife/southern belle looks like.  I am not the best writer, but I do believe that this will be a good journey for me to take, and hopefully a few people will take it with me.  As I mentioned before I am a Senior in college.  I attend one of the University of Tennessee's sister schools in rural West Tn.  I am a small town country girl and I love it.  I am working on getting my bachelors in Social Work and I one day want to work with the elderly in nursing homes.  Eventually I want to have my own business linking seniors with the best services for their needs in a home setting.  A little bit more about me I have been married for 2 years now to my wonderful husband, we have been together for 4 years now and I could not be happier.  I have two fur babies, an Australian Shepherd mix named Arie and a Golden Retriever mix named Snugs.   They are both shelter dogs and the best bay bays any mommy could ask for.  As for what I am planning on writing about, at this point I think it will be just a huge mash up of my lifes going on's!  I guess you'll just have to stick around to see what it really turns into...

No comments:

Post a Comment