Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Fall Y'all...

Fall is my favorite time of the year, I think it's because all of the wonderful memories I have made over the years of football, bonfires, and wonderful times with friends and family.  I think being from the south has also played a big part in my love for Fall.  My husband is a stereotypical "good ole' southern boy"  he farms, hunts, and loves to play in the dirt!  I on the other hand would rather sit on the front porch with a glass of sweet tea and watch him do all of the above from a rocking chair.  Over the years we have been together I have become a little more involved in some of his endeavors.  I will ride in the tractor with him every once in a while and I even have my own hunting outfit.  My favorite part of the Fall though is when it gets cool and all of our friends get together and ride four-wheelers in the bottoms and have bonfires.  What's everyone's favorite thing to do in the Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment