Saturday, September 29, 2012

Late Friday Five...

What I'm reading..  
This week I haven't really had much time to read, and when I was reading it was the *DSM IV* sadly diagnosing mental disorders. Although, I have been listening to The Stand by Stephen King from Audible.com so I don't go into complete book withdraw!  The Stand, if you're not familiar with Stephen King books is about a fight between good and evil after a super flu is released from a government testing facility and kills 99% of the population.  It's very long, but very interesting all the way through.  It has many different characters, good and bad, and you get to follow their journeys through the new world they have to create.  


I have a new book I bought this week Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Mayberry and I am so excited to turn my senior paper in so I won't feel guilty about reading it.  It looks really interesting, and is about life after the Zombie Apocalypse.  It's a trilogy which I love, gives me more time to fall in love with the characters!











What I'm listening to..
I have been listening to a lot of different music this week but there is one song I have to share with y'all that has been in my head a lot!
It's such a cute song and I fell in love with Psy when he came on the MTV movie awards.  So have fun listening and try not to get it stuck in your head too!

What I'm watching..
Honestly, I hate to admit what I have been watching in the few minutes I can find to watch TV, but I feel as though I can be open with the people who stop by.  Don't Judge ME!
I know horrible right, I feel bad even sharing it with y'all, but I'll tell you like a friend of mine told me.  This show is like a train wreck,  once you see that it's happening you have to watch and see how big the wreck is gonna be!  And let me tell you this show is a HUGE wreck.  I feel everyone needs to be themselves, but if I had ever acted like that around my Gran she would have put me out of my misery!

What I'm eating..
This week I haven't really ate a lot except sandwiches, sad I know.  I love to cook, but with a month left till the due date on this project I can't seem to find enough time in the day to cook a good meal.  So I guess my secret weapon for energy and such would be ok to share...
These drinks really are amazing they are an espresso protein shake and I love them!

What I'm pinning..
It's Fall, and I have been procrastinating bringing out the warmer clothes, even though I am so excited to be able to wear them again.  Here in the South it gets cold, and then out of nowhere we have another warm spell.  Last year I got caught with all my nice light clothes neatly boxed up when than warmness came and visited West TN.  That will not happen this year!  I said all that to say this,  I have been pinning so many cute Fall outfits, most I know I will never own, but a girl can dream!

birds.HUNTER!


"Comfy Cabin Chic" by marleylilly on Polyvore
I have pinned a lot of quotes this week, mostly because I have needed a little boost on the happiness level and there is no better way for me than to read some good quotes such as these...

Okrrr!!!Love.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment