Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Five...





What I'm reading

I just started to listening to a new audio-book this week, and it's a blast from the past... Stephen King's IT.  I know I know, I listened to Stephen King last month too.  I'm a sucker for horror novels, and SK is the king of the genre   I have never read this book so it is all new to me.  I have however seen the movie, so I have very high expectations!  With Halloween quickly approaching it just feels really good listening to a good scary book.  Hopefully,  I will soon be able to pick back up actually reading real books.
Chibi version of the characters!

What I'm listening to

I have been listening to a lot of praise music this week on my way to class.  I really enjoy The David Crowder Band.  They always makes me happy when I need a pick me up!  They have so many peppy songs that have such a good message.

What I'm watching
I am a BBC fan-girl  and this week it has really shown.  I have been catching up on my recorded shows, and these two have been the bulk: Dr. Who ( the new season), and Misfits.  Dr. Who if you have never seen or heard of it, look it up and you can thank me later.  It's about a time traveling alien Dr.that saves people.  He's amazing, just saying! It has been on since the 60's, and still has a huge fan-base, and many spin-offs.  I have also been watching Misfits.  It's a series that I just got into not too long ago.  It's about delinquent kids who get superpowers.  It's an acquired taste and I do not recommend it for the faint of heart.
















What I'm eating
I  had Chick-fil-a this week and it was really good!  I always get the same thing every time I go, a spicy chicken sandwich extra pickles.  This week I was feeling adventurous, and got the spicy chicken cool wrap... it was AMAZING!  My meal looked like this.


What I'm pinning
This week I have been pinning a little bit of everything.  I have been thinking about trying to be more healthy, so more and more healthy treats have been popping up in my feed, such as these.
LOSE WEIGHT FAST! Day Spa Mango Ginger Water ZERO CALORIE drink that naturally INCREASES METABOLISM! One woman lost OVER 10 LBS in ONE WEEK!Looks about right.This girl has awesome tips on eating clean and staying healthy. Pin now read later- She has GREAT ideas for lunches to take to work and snacks that don't require a lot of time.

I have also found a couple of great pins for PCOS awareness.  I think it is great that more and more people are learning about this condition, because so many people suffer in silence.
PCOSpcos



PCOS

No comments:

Post a Comment