Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Adventures...





This weekend was the annual arts and crafts festival at Reelfoot Lake.  It's a huge conglomeration of handmade goodies, awesome food, and live music.  My best friend and I have tried to make it an every year adventure, we search the different booths to find unique/fun knick knacks.  This year was no different, and the adventure took up most of my Friday!  I was able to buy three locally made artisan bar-b-que sauces.  They are made by Glen's Gourmet Goodies @ http://gggfoods.com   check them out... as you can see I have already used some of the OMG Sauce it is amazing!  I also purchased some southern belle t-shirts, on sale of course!  We found so many fun items, but I have so much stuff here at the house I already don't use I tried to control myself.


Saturday my husband surprised me, stating he wanted to go shopping, for what he would not tell me.  So, we loaded up in the truck, and headed to the biggest town near where we live.  We ended up at Office Max where he proceeded to tell me he wanted me to have a good work space to work on my projects!  I was thrilled!  I was able to buy a new desk, chair, and a beautiful lamp I feel in love with. It took up forever to put it all together and I was banned from taking pictures during, because of hubby's aggravation, but I will share a before and after with you.
Before...
desk in laundry room.


After...
New desk in hallway!



Sunday, I was super motivated to work on my Senior paper and wrote 10 pages!  I'm so glad Joel and I found each other, he always knows what I need.  Well that was a summary of my weekend hope y'all have an amazing Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment