Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New and Improved...

So I am super excited to share with y'all from my new layout!  Thanks to Sarah Darr at www.spantagdesigns.com, my blog has been super spiffed up!  Hope everyone is having an amazing week.  I am super stressed right now: writing my senior paper(which is due Monday), planning a kick tail Halloween party (that is taking place this Friday), and trying to keep my sanity through the first sinus infection of the season!  Let's just say it has been super duper hectic.  I'm heading to Memphis with my friend Brittney Saturday to go see the Band Masters Championship at the University of Memphis.  She's an alumni from there, and always shows me the sights when we go!  Last year I drove and got us lost in Orange Mound... needless to say she will be the driver this year.   Well I guess I need to work some more on the paper, I just couldn't resist writing a new post!

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment