Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Five

What I'm reading...
This week I have been listening to my favorite podiobook, Underwood and Flinch.  Podiobooks, if you have never heard of them, are serialized online audio-books.  Underwood and Flinch is about a vampire and his caretaker.  Flinch was ripped from his own life, and thrown into Underwood's were he must learn to care for his vampire master.  Mike Bennett the author does all of the voices, and he makes the story come alive! Go to www.podiobooks.com and check it out, they have books for all types of listeners.


What I'm listening to...
This week I discovered Spotify, and I love it!  I have been listening to a lot of Amanda Palmer(The Dresden Dolls) and Lana Del Rey.  They are both amazing female singers that don't sound like everyone else on the radio.



What I'm watching...
This week I have watched a lot of movies, Disney movies to be exact.  I have a huge collection of classic Disney.  So this week I watched The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.  They are still as good as they were when I was a girl, if not better!  Duck Dynasty also came back on this Wednesday, and it's one of the shows my husband watches that I actually enjoy. 













What I'm eating...
I went grocery shopping this week, so my house is full of fresh fruits and veggies right now.  I hate going grocery shopping, so I will spend 2 hours once a month to get everything I need.  I know if I would go every other week it would be easier, but I hate going.  I got a bunch of Health Choice meals, because I feel like being lazy! I also found some Louisa toasted four cheese raviolis, and they are amazing.  They are only 200 calories for 3(they are pretty big).

What I'm pinning..
This week I haven't been on Pinterest as much as usual, but some of the things I have been pinning are hair and make-up.  I always pin a lot of different nail designs which is ironic because I have no nails!  I still think, maybe one day I will stop chewing them off and be able to paint them in cute designs.  So hear are some of my dream nails.
 <3                           
Cute


I also have an obsession with hair.  At the moment I'm trying to grow out the stupid inverted bob that was so "in" a couple of years ago.  Plus,  I start my internship in January, so for now I can only dream of having fun colors back in my hair.
fun hair colorsbright red hair
teal streaks
The perfect red. I wish I could pull this off!I would never be brave enough to do this but it's gorgeous nonetheless         
 










Ok, so maybe I have been pinning a lot.  I have to have some kind of release!  I will throw in one last pin I found this week!  I have a huge fan crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and this is just adorable!

oh my goodness LOVE him!

2 comments:

  1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt... *drool* So. Freaking. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, isn't that picture just awesome!

    ReplyDelete