Wednesday, October 3, 2012

High Class...

Well I had to break down and buy myself some new glasses today.  I have had my old frames for 2 years now, and even though I do truly love them they are wearing out sadly.  I wore contacts for almost 10 years, and then 2 years ago I woke up and my eyes decided they would not have it anymore!  So, I did something I said I would never do, switch to wearing glasses full time.  I still hate them, but between rubbing my eyes all the time or putting on a pair of glasses I will always choose the latter.  So when I went into LensCrafters this morning I knew what I wanted... a pair of Ray Bans.  I love their sunglasses, and have been addicted since I bought my first pair.  Well as I was trying them on there were none I just fell in love with.  The sales woman looks at me and says wait here I wanna show you a frame we just got in.  She brings back a beautiful frame that I loved, and then she proceeded to tell me they're Versace.  Well this country girl doesn't know much about fashion, but I do know that Versace is a  big brand.  So I looked at her like I am college student working for free, and you want me to buy these.  She then showed me the price which was high, but not much more than I usually have to spend, partnered with my insurance I pretty much stole them!  So I am now the proud owner of these babies and I am happy that I still have a little cash in my pocket!
Image for VE3153 from LensCrafters - Eyewear | Shop Glasses, Frames & Designer Eyeglasses at LensCrafters

No comments:

Post a Comment